Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Snowman Snow Globe ~ "Catch A Falling Snowflake Put It In Your Pocket" ~ Terrye French

This is my newest creation, that I finished today. I've painted a Terrye French snowman catching falling snowflakes and putting them in his pocket, on this wooden snow globe that we've designed. He has a rabbit below him, and a blue bird sitting on a handle of a shovel with a branch full of berries in his mouth. The wording reads "Catch A Falling Snowflake" "Put It In Your Pocket". The back of the snow globe is painted in the same manner as the front, but without the snowman. Over all dimensions are 10 3/4 inches tall x 7 inches in diameter. The rectangular base measures 6 1/4 inches long x 3 1/2 inches wide x 3 1/4 inches thick. The globe is attached to the base with a screw. He comes fully assembled. He's $38.95 + 12.99 Shipping.



You can find it on my site here. Hand Painted Primitive Decor
What I like about painting the most is taking a design and making my own little creation with it. I also love creating something that no one else has created.  I'm already working on another painting it's another Terrye French design.
I did some blog hopping last night, and visited a bunch of blogs to see what everyone has been up too. I must say everyone has been so busy creating all types of items for either craft shows, their stores, or to give as gifts for Christmas.You wouldn't believe all the wonderful items everyone is making.
I hope to see you soon with another new painting! Have a great week everyone!
~Jody~

1 comment:

  1. Your snowman snow globe is adorable!! Love the picture of your granddaughter on the trampoline, so cute!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews