Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Primitive Canisters - Personalized

3/6/2016 UPDATE!
I will be making my canisters again! Please follow the blog to find out when they'll be available!

Hello Friends! I know it's been a while since I posted, sorry about that, I've been busy painting orders. Today I wanted to show you another version of the  Primitive Canister Sets that I make. These are made of wood. These were made for a customer in Indiana, thank you Rachel! She purchased a set of three but did some designing of her own. She kept the primitive scene that I usually put on the front and ends, but changed up the wording to "Faith, Family, Friends". Other wording is available such as ("Live Well", "Laugh Often", "Live Simply"), ("Flour", "Sugar", "Coffee"), or any words of your choice could be added. On the ends she decided to have stars on the ends instead of the vines, leafs and red pip berries that I usually put on them.
 These are also available as a set of four. This is just a sample of what can be done with these. We have a customize by you box located at the bottom of most of our products, that gives you the opportunity to design these how you would like them painted for no extra charge. Just type in the box how you would like them painted when ordering, and I will contact you so we can discuss it. There is no job to big or to small, simply design them how you want them.
Here's two photos of the Primitive Ceramic Canisters I make. These Primitive Ceramic Canisters can be customized as well. They're available as a set of four as well. There are alot of different ways that both sets can be painted.  I have tons of ideas for these, I just haven't gotten to the new designs yet. So if your in the market for Primitive Canister Sets, stop by our website and check these out. Hand Painted By Me Everyday Decor.  I've had nothing but very nice compliments on all of them. You can also check out how we make each unique product for each individual customer at the Custom Ordering section of our website. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me either by email or phone.
I will be back this week with a new hand painted product.
Take Care,
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews