Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Whatcha Workin on Wednesday?

Hello blogging friends! What a cold blustery rainy day here in Washington state. I'm sure many of you are still experiencing winter type weather. Personally, I can't wait for spring to get here. 
With Winter on its way out and Spring on the way in, are you all busy making Easter items?  Drop me a line and fill me on on what your working on today. I love hearing about all the neat items your creating!
Believe it or not, I'm working on a Gingerbread Door Crown for one of my customers in Ellensburg, WA.  Here's a photo of one I've finished. This Door Crown makes a wonderful piece for displaying during the Christmas holidays!







Have a great day!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews