Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sneek Peek Day

Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Are you busy making things?  Or did you just stop by for a visit?  I've been pretty busy lately working on a custom order, it's taken me a while to get this one done, but I'm making progress! Can you guess what it is by the photo? And, I want to share with you what I completed a couple of weeks ago. It's a Gingerbread Door Crown for a customer in Ellensurg, WA. I've also included another picture of our grandbaby Brailynn, she's so darn cute! 



Have a great day everyone! ~Jody~

4 comments:

  1. Hi JOdy:) I think you are decoratively painting, ever so beautifully, cupboard doors.
    The door crown in adorable:) just as Brailyn is having her juice box. What a dolly:)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great site! I like the way you set this up! Great content! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ginger crown is adorable! But not near as adorable as your sweet little Brailynn!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews