Friday, August 14, 2009

Two New Products Added

Hello everyone, and happy friday to ya! Hope you all had a great week so far! Today I added two new products to my site. A Country Untensil Holder & A Garden Angel Watering Can, hope you like them, their designs by Renee' Mullins. Click on the photos to take you directly to them.

This coming week I'm working on filling orders and custom orders. I will be adding the custom orders to the site when their finished. Most of them are primitive designs by Maxine Thomas. I'm very excited about these, because I've wanted to paint them for a long time. This weekend I will be putting my contest up, hope you'll participate, there's going to be a nice prize! I will also be working on getting my facebook link & the poll I mentioned added to the blog. Hope you all have a great weekend!~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews