Thursday, August 6, 2009

NEW ADDITIONS TO BLOG

Today I added alot of different things to my blog. You can now follow me on Twitter & Facebook! I've added the Twitter link already, and the Facebook link will be added soon, hopefully tomorrow. I've also added a translator for those of you in different countries, hope this helps! I also added links to my favorite artists websites, for those of you who don't know who these artists are. If you find any patterns on their site, that you would like me to paint for you, please don't hesitate to contact me, as I probobly have it. These gals usually don't offer finished products, but sell their patterns to us painters. You will find the links to their websites on the right side of my blog. I haven't added it yet, but will be adding it soon; a poll asking you what kinds of products you would like me to make. That should be up in the next couple of days. Have a good night everyone! ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews