Thursday, February 23, 2017

Spring Greenery Celebration

Hello everyone! Today the FAPP Etsy Team is celebrating Spring with a Spring Greenery Celebration. To see all of the items that the Etsy team has made for the celebration stop by www.etsy.com, type in the search bar FAAPSPREENG. We'd love for you to stop by!

On another note, I just wanted to let my followers & customers know what I've been up to since I posted last. Since Christmas I've been working on making more ceramics for my shop so that I have more to offer my customers. I know there are many of you who are interested in my primitive canister sets and those will be available soon! 
I'm also going to be coming out with 3 new kitchenware collections. One is a lodge set, one in a Christmas design & the other is a surprise for now. My husband makes all kinds of things in wood, metal, and glass and we'll be adding his handmade items to our Etsy store.  

Thank you for stopping by today!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews