Friday, September 9, 2016

Halloween Candy Jar/Cookie Jar "Boo Crew"

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share my newest make with you. This is a hand made Ceramic Candy Jar/Cookie Jar that I made. It's been painted with Acrylic paints and then sprayed on the outside with several coats of a glossy ceramic sealer. The inside of the canister has been glazed in a clear ceramic glaze so it's food safe. It has a silicone rubber seal in the lid. This is a Jamie Mills Price design. 
I really loved making this. It was so fun! I love Fall & Halloween, so I wanted to do something for this time of year. I can't remember the last time I painted anything with a Fall or Halloween design on it. I'm so glad I had the time to make this in between orders.
I hope it finds a special home to go to because it's one of my favorites.  It's available for purchase in my Etsy shop here.  
Once it's been sold I will move it to the "Made To Order" category so it can still be purchased. 



Close Up

Lid



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews