Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mini Cardinal Windchime - Renee Mullins

Hi everyone!
Today I have a Mini Cardinal Windchime to share with you all. 
This is designed by Renee Mullins and the pattern is called "Winter Melody". You can find it here.  
I know Christmas is months away, but I wanted to make something small and this project seemed to fit in. And besides you can paint Christmas things any time of year can't you? ;) 

I painted the design with Americana Acrylic paints.
The back has been stained with Minwax.
The item has been sprayed front and back with a clear glossy sealer, so it's safe to hang outside. It comes with a gold hanger attached and is ready to hang.


I have put togeher a step by step video for you as well.



I have two of these available for sale that you can find on my For Sale page.


If you have questions about anything please feel free to contact me. 

I hope I have enspired you today!
Thank you so much for stopping by! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews