Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Photos Of My Grand Kids

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I have some photos for you of my grand kids. Easter was so much fun this year. My grand daughter is a little older this year (two). So, my daughter & I took the two babies to their first Easter egg hunt. We thought Brailynn would be ready for it, and she was. With a little direction from mom, she went for it, and picked up as many eggs as she could, and filled her basket to the top! Then she had some balloons made into a flower. Then we went home, and I watched the girls for a couple of hours so mamma could go shopping.
Brailynn also had her face painted, she opted for a bunny rabbit.
On Easter Sunday we all went down to the water front for some brunch. Then it was back to my house so Brailynn could have a Easter egg hunt here. So here's some photos of her and Madilynn at our home hunting for eggs, and playing with her items in her Easter basket. Notice all the hair pins in her hair, she had one in her hair when she arrived, but the Easter bunny put some in her Easter basket, and she wanted to where them all. lol
My grand kids bring so much joy into my life. I love being a grandma! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter with your families! Take Care ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews