Monday, November 5, 2018

Snowman Cookie Jars!


Hi everyone!
 Today I wanted to share with you my new Snowman Cookie Jars that I make. These darling cookie jars are so cute, and hold a large amount of cookies. The top of his hat comes off to get to the cookies. It measures 21" in diameter and 10" Tall. The dimension of the opening is a little over 4". It's large enough to put two hands in it at the same time. This will hold lots of cookies! Plus it looks so cute sitting on a counter at Christmas time. It's one of my favorites! These make really nice Christmas gifts, and are great for collectors as well, and (I happen to collect anything related to Snowmen). Ssshhh don't tell my hubby! ;)
I only have 1 available right now, but I have a whole bunch in my art room that I get to start working on tomorrow! 
You can find him in my Etsy store here
So what do you think? Isn't he cute?
Thanks for stopping by today!
~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews