Thursday, April 26, 2012

MOTHERS DAY SALE & MORE!!!

Hello my blogging friends! I hope all is well with you all! Mothers Day is just around the corner! May 13th! So I thought it's a good time to have a sale! So from now until May 15th take 10% off your entire order! Enter code: MDAY in voucher box at checkout. If you don't know what to get mom this year, why not choose to purchase a Gift Certificate. Those make great gifts! We've been adding more products to the store, so there's a bunch of new stuff to take a look at! 41 new Signs, Framed Prints, Victorian Heart Braided Rugs with Star Accents, and new Bedding ensembles. Lots of variety. I'm also working on adding some other new items as well. I've unpublished my "Hand Painted By Me" category on my website until I can catch up on my painting orders. I will also be making some new items for this category as well. Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! Take Care ~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews