Sunday, December 12, 2010

Product Updates

I'm doing something different on my website now, and thought I'd fill you all in. Usually my items are made to order on my website, and that is still being offered. What I've done now, is to let you know how many of a particular item I have in stock of my painted pieces. I thought this was a good idea, in case anyone had last minute shopping to do, or wanted something right now.
I'm still working on filling orders for the holiday season, and today I added one more item to my website. I made these Primitive Angels for the craft show I attended a couple weeks ago. I have 4 of these in stock, you can find them here.  http://www.adorablecountryclassics.com/primitive-decor/hand-painted-by-me/
I think she's beautiful, and perfect for everyday decor, or as a Christmas decoration.

See ya soon!
~Blessings~Jody

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews