Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall Is In The Air!

Hi everyone! Sorry I'm late in posting, I've still got the bug I caught last week, so I'm running behind. I'm getting better, but it's taken some time.

Fall is definetely here in Washington State! The sky is grey. The wind has been blowing all day, and the leaves are falling all around. Fall is one of my favorite seasons. The colors of fall are just beautiful. I always look forward to this time of year because you get to watch the colors change.

This week I'm still working on filling orders, so I don't have anything new to offer. The painting that I'm working on now is "Home Is Where The Heart Is". It's one of my favorites, because of the teddy bears. They are just so adorable, arent they? Here's a photo of what this one looks like.
Have a fantastic week everyone!~Jody~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Total Pageviews